I can honestly say that 2010 has been the most rewarding, thrilling, consistently happy year of my life. I am so blessed. If 2011 is even half as good as 2010, I am the luckiest gal in the land. Thank you to my dear friends and family and to my love Tyler for being such an amazing support team. What a year we had sweet love! Tyler just informed me on the phone this morning that 2011 is the year of the rabbit!! Can you believe it? If you recall our engagement story you'll understand why this is so terribly amazing. The year of the rabbit!!! Ha! The Coriander Dad just left the building. We spent a good afternoon together on this last day of 2010 in the shop. He showed up with Swiss Chalet while my friend Karen and Maisy were visiting so we all had a nip of that fabulous crack chicken. He drove off with his newest cd blaring Johnny Cash as loud as it would go, compliments of Tyler. Love you Diddy.
I'm not so much a fan of resolutions as I am of goal setting so here it is, my little list.
Aspirations for 2011
1. walk down the aisle as a healthy and relaxed woman
2. bake more
3. travel often
4. get on top of my accounting like a surgeon with a laser
5. sew more
6. take more pictures
7. finish our bathroom reno
8. eat better
9. throw more dinner parties
10. get our rabbit neutered (little doodle)
11. secure more weekly floral contracts
12. buy a really expensive hand bag and not feel guilty
13. play more Scrabble
14. start my yoga practise and stick with it
15. world domination or just my own show
17. do memory strengthening exercises
18. don't forget to do memory strengthening exercises.
19. make choices from my heart
20. show more gratitude for all the beauty that surrounds me
20.5. dance as much as possible
Happy New year to all of you my dears. May 2011 be your happiest and healthiest year yet!
I love this picture from September 2010. The day we got the keys and headed up the stairs to our first home.